Are you happy with the job your painting professional did?
Would you recommend them again?
It can be frustrating trying to find the right painter because there are so many to choose from in Ann Arbor. With so many options, how can you be sure you’re getting the best quality for your money?
There are certain things you should be looking for in a painter if they’re a real professional. This includes whether they check the walls and advise you about what’s included in the quote and what may be expected of you. For example, Mussio Painting advises you to clean the surfaces before the painting contractors start the job. This includes:
1. Moving your furniture to the center of the room and covering it
2. Removing your window treatments and any pictures hanging on your walls
3. Washing the dirt and grime off walls with soft soap
4. Scrubbing all the walls and surfaces
5. Drying the walls thoroughly
1. Filling all of the holes and cracks
2. Taping off appropriate areas
3. Painting the walls
4. Applying a second coat if needed
5. Caulking around your windows and molding
Why would you want to clean the surface before you paint? Well, there can be plenty of grime on your walls. If you paint over it, it will most likely stay there forever.
When you ensure the surface is clean before you paint, the paint will last longer, bring out the color better, and the texture of your paint job will be smoother.
Why Hire a Professional Interior Painting Expert in Ann Arbor?Imagine how you’ll feel when the job gets done right the first time! You won’t have to worry about a thing! We will do everything from drywall repair to caulking around the edges.
If you’re in the Ann Arbor area and would like a free evaluation and estimate for your interior and/ or exterior painting, drywall repair, or anything else your home might need, please contact interior painting experts in Ann Arbor at 734-995-2646.