Is there a proper way to paint your windows?
Want a smooth finish around your windows?
Do you have enough information to get the job done right?
Hire Professional Ann Arbor Painting Contractors
Call us if you want to get the job done right the first time. Our experts are laser focused on incredible detail! If you’re not completely satisfied with the job, the owner, Steve Mussio, will make sure they make it right.
- Give windows a deep cleaning first.
- Scrape loose paint, caulk and glazing off window sill, and trim.
- Sand the painted surfaces.
- Repair damaged caulk and glazing.
- Apply a coat of primer to the entire surface of the window trim. Allow it to completely dry.
- Load your paintbrush to avoid drips for a nice even coat.
- Use proper taping techniques to make sure the paint stays in-bounds.
- Don’t paint the sashes shut. Move the sashes up and down, wait for them to dry, and when they’re done, move on to paint the window jambs.
Contact the Best Professional Ann Arbor Painting Contractors
Contact Mussio Painting today! We provide many references who will confirm the excellent quality you’ll receive from one of Ann Arbor’s top painting contractors. You’ll be amazed how our work will transform your home!