Do you follow new design trends?
Is your house the sensation of the neighborhood?
Do you want your house to make your neighbors jealous?
Then you’ll want to know what’s in style for 2015!
According to House Beautiful, home color trends for 2015 are:
- Blue of the Mediterranean and the tops of churches in Santorini
- 60's colors like olive and orange
- Sour green mixed with anything
- Pastel palettes
- Neutral gray
- Renaissance inspired combinations
- Bold color mixing
- Warm tones like rust, olive, dusty mint, and aubergine
- Classics like black, white and gray with unexpected accents
- Deep rich blues with a glossy finish
Some of these trends may seem a little crazy (like olive green), but House Beautiful does a great job putting these trends into perspective. Take a look!
Are these trends that you see yourself following? There are lots of resources to get more ideas, including websites like Pinterest and Houzz.com. Show us your favorite interior design paint color ideas, and we can help make them a reality!
Call the best local painters in Ann Arbor today at (734) 995-2646 to arrange an appointment with Steve Mussio. He will personally meet you on your property to discuss your project needs, expectations, and concerns and give any suggestions at your request. No job is too big or too small for the best local painters in Ann Arbor!