Are you debating about whether to paint before or after you move in?
Do you want your move to go smoothly?
Then you should paint before you move in. Relieve the stress! If you paint first, you won’t have to worry about moving furniture during the process.
According to the Paint Quality Institute, there are many other reasons why you should paint before you move in, including these:
- It’s easy now. You can move freely within a room to get the job done!
- It saves time. Painting can take a lot longer if you have to move heavy furniture.
- It can save you money! Many professional contractors can complete the work in half the time, which may lower your costs.
- It safeguards your furnishings. There’s always that chance of a paint spill on one of your prized possessions, so protect your belongings.
- It can simplify interior decorating. A fresh coat of paint can help you choose the right accents.
- It feels good. A fresh coat of paint can make your home seem cleaner, fresher, more welcoming, and best of all…more “yours.”
If you’re in the Ann Arbor area and would like a free evaluation and estimate for interior painting, exterior painting, deck refinishing, drywall repair, or anything else your home might need, please contact our local painters in Ann Arbor at 734-995-2646.