Do you want your home to shine from its location on your block?
Are you looking for some spring projects to do around the house?
Now that the weather is warming up, you may be itching to do a little spring cleaning! Ensure that the exterior of your home is in good shape for the summer months. A new paint job may be necessary. If you carefully examine the exterior of your home, you’ll be more aware of potential future repairs. Don’t wait for a problem to arise like chipping paint, wood rot or stained siding.
Here’s a checklist of things you should do to inspect your home’s exterior:
- Power wash your home to get rid of dirt, mold, and mildew for a clean fresh shine.
- Examine your shutters and front door for peeling and chipped paint. Patch, repair, and repaint these surfaces.
- Wood, vinyl and aluminum siding can wear over time. Power wash, repaint or stain your siding to maintain a healthy appearance.
- Stucco can crack, deteriorate, and carry mold. It may be time to clean and repair your stucco wall covering.
- Inspect your home for wood rot damage. You may need to hire an expert carpenter to make the necessary repairs.
- Clean, repair, and repair your outdoor patio furniture.
Not only will inspecting the exterior of your home for repairs save you money, it also makes you a smarter homeowner. Why wouldn’t you want to inspect the exterior of your home? Everyone wants to save time and money, and you can too!
If you want to paint your house and ensure that it gets done right the first time, hire one of the expert Ann Arbor exterior painting companies, like Mussio Painting. We provide many references that will confirm the excellent quality you’ll receive from our expert Ann Arbor exterior painting contractors. We’ve been in business for 33 years! Our path to success is based on being laser focused on incredible detail.
“Mussio Painting did a wonderful job on the outside of our two family condo building with attention to detail and quality work. Steve did everything we expected and more! Steve and his crew made our condos look like new again, from rotten wood replacement to painting. Steve Mussio and his crew of workers are the best! We’ll use them for painting our interior in the near future.”
Ruth, Ann Arbor
Steve, the owner, is intense about perfection. He is consistently onsite, making sure the job gets done to ensure you’re 100-percent satisfied. We take a special interest in each job and often develop personal friendships along the way. We take pride in our customer’s home, much like our own. That’s how much we care! Call 734-995-2646 today!